[SR-Users] ACK not sent and rr-enforced

Dominguez Jover, Ricardo djover at umh.es
Wed Mar 16 10:50:18 CET 2011

Hi Alex,

As I said I was doubting about this inference, but as calls are working
with other providers and I read the post I linked, I don't really know
in what side the solution is.

The scenario is as follows:

Softphone A - providerProxy - myProxy - Softphone B

Softphone A sends the invite to Softphone B through providerProxy and
myProxy
Softphone B sends the 200OK with CONTACT: "user at softphone_B_contact_URI"
to myProxy
myProxy sends the 200OK with CONTACT: "user at softphone_B_contact_URI" to
providerProxy
providerProxy sends the 200OK with CONTACT: "user at myproxy_IP_address" to
Softphone A
Softphone A sends ACK "sip:user at myproxy_IP_address" and when it arrives
to myproxy it is never sent to Softphone B and there is a timeout 30
seconds later.

Is there anything I can do to solve this?

Thank you,
Ricardo