[SR-Users] Error: compile kamailio with STUN support

Derrick Ding dding at aastra.com
Tue Mar 15 22:05:23 CET 2011

Hi, All

I met same problem when compile kamailio with STUN support.
http://www.voipuser.org/forum_topic_18741.html

/usr/include/bits/string3.h:83: warning: memset used with constant zero
length parameter; this could be due to transposed parameters
ser_stun.o: In function `add_fingerprint':
/root/kamailio-3.0.1/ser_stun.c:890: undefined reference to `SHA1'
ser_stun.o: In function `validate_fingerprint':
/root/kamailio-3.0.1/ser_stun.c:973: undefined reference to `SHA1'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [kamailio] Error 1

I search online that need link libssl

-lssl

But I don't know where to add this compile flag. The Makefile of this
project is too complicated for me to understand.

Any one can tell me how to I can fix this? By the way, I have install
libssl. It's /usr/lib/libssl.so.0.9.8

Sincerely,

Derrick