[SR-Users] getting fragmented packet when adding record-route header

Asgaroth 00asgaroth00 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 18:16:12 CET 2011

On 15/03/2011 14:29, Klaus Darilion wrote:
> I prefer for ngrep traces (you could replace usernames/IP-addresses)

I have attached 2 text files of ngrep traces. Both are of the same call,
one trace was performed at the asterisk media server, and the other was
performed at the proxy. I've replaced all user names and ip address.

Just for info the IP are as follows:

1.2.3.1 = Asterisk media server (running asterisk 1.8.3)
1.2.3.2 = Kamailio location server (running kamailio 3.1.2)
1.2.3.3 = Kamailio proxy server (internal interface) (running kamailio
3.1.2)
5.1.1.1 = Kamailio proxy server (external interface) (running kamailio
3.1.2)
6.1.1.1 = Provider proxy server
6.1.1.2 = Provider media gateway

Please let me know if you require any additional information.

Thank you for taking the time to take a look at the traces.