[SR-Users] Q.850 Reason in CANCEL on Kamailio 3.0

Tue Mar 15 08:33:07 CET 2011

Am 15.03.2011 04:31, schrieb Jeremy McNamara:
> I am attempting to add a Reason header with Q.850 result codes.
>
> Unfortunately, this does not work:
>
> if (is_method("CANCEL")) {
>      append_hf("Reason: Q.850; cause=16\r\n");
>       if (t_check_trans()) {
>           t_relay();
>       }
>       exit;
> }

AFAIK you can not add headers to the CANCEL request as they are created
by tm module based on corresponding INVITE transaction.

There are several functions in tm module to automatically generate
Reason headers:
http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/3.1.x/modules/tm.html#t_set_no_e2e_cancel_reason

A workaround would be stateless forwarding, then you can manipulate the
CANCEL as you like.

regards
Klaus