[SR-Users] Register a CISCO IP phone

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 10:51:58 CET 2011

assuming is no NAT ALG as Dani Popa asked previously and there was no
answer so far, here are some questions/hints that may help...

On 3/11/11 12:15 PM, Dani Popa wrote:
> CISCO SPA 303 IP phone is under NAT? if yes, what router do you use ?
>

> Dani
>
> On 03/10/11 21:32, Pang, Gary (Liguang) wrote:
>>
>> Dear Sir,
>>
>> I have a difficulty to register a CISCO SPA 303 IP phone.
>>
>> I can register a Soft phone to the SER server by setting the Hold IP
>> address

Did you mean here "Host IP address" instead of "Hold IP address"?

>> , Proxy, account number..
>>
>> But it is not working with the CISCO phone.
>>
>> Can you advice?

Many cisco phones are dual protocol, is yours set for SIP?

I have no spa 303 but you should get some web interface where to enter
the sip server (registrar or proxy), username and password of you sip
account that it should be enough.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com