[SR-Users] decimal fraction problem

侯旭光 marquis.hxg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 05:25:15 CET 2011

sorry to bother again

$(branch(q)[-1]) = $var(q);

this script line doesn't work and the pv $branch() aren't
writable,just readable . index -1 is not accessable either.

if append_branch() function doesn't take the q value parameter,the
$branch(q) just return NULL (which I think is the default value
Q_UNSPECFIED=-1)

I find a function set_ruri_q() in dset.c but I don't know how to call
it in the configure file.