[SR-Users] set_dlg_profile() in failure_route

Timo Reimann timo.reimann at 1und1.de
Fri Mar 4 11:32:08 CET 2011

On 04.03.2011 10:42, Timo Reimann wrote:
> You set flag 2 but showed flag 4 to be modparam'ed to the dialog flag.
> Is that intentional?
>
> Anyways, since you are doing dlg_manage() in the INVITE transaction, you
> should still be fine. Just for the sake of debugging, can you set flag 4
> in your 'is_method("INVITE")' block and see if it makes a difference? I
> have no in-depth experience with on demand dialog tracking as we use the
> dialog flag exclusively.

I ran a quick test myself: When you use (and set) the dialog flag in the
INVITE transaction, assigning dialogs to profiles works perfectly in
failure routes. However, when you use dlg_manage(), calling
set_dlg_profile() triggers the error you described.

I'll have to dig a little deeper to figure out why profiling
capabilities in the dialog module differ with flag-based and on-demand
tracking. In the meantime, you may opt to employing the dialog flag.

Cheers,

--Timo