[SR-Users] set_dlg_profile() in failure_route

侯旭光 marquis.hxg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 14:47:03 CET 2011

Hello

set_dlg_profile() function carshed in failure_route when I need do the
call-forwarding.

When in busy-call-forward or no-answer-forward mode ,it'll run into
the failure_route.But at the time , the route_type of the dialog is
FAILURE_ROUTE and the get_current_dialog() return NULL,

then the set_dlg_profile() function won't work.

How can I set dialog profile in the busy or no-answer call-forwarding ?

LOG file

CRITIAL dialog [dlg_profile.c]:  BUG - dialog not found in non REQUEST route
ERROR dialog [dialog.c]      :  failed to set  profile

thanks