[SR-Users] Segfault in Kamailio 1-3-4 to 1.5.5

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 09:49:24 CET 2011

On 2/28/11 8:06 AM, Andrew O. Zhukov wrote:
> As I understood you do not provide any support for a legacy versions.
In the first place, the problem is you are using very old versions and
it is very unlikely someone has a testbed for them. I and many others
still have such versions running, but never happened to crash, it has to
be something specific, like a not very common module or particular sip
request that triggers this one.

I tried to help you in the spare time, which didn't happen to be that
much lately. Your way of answering the questions was also consuming a
lot of such cycles.

Normally, yes, we officially support the latest two stable version,
those being now 3.0 and 3.1. And it is really advisable to use the
latest stable. But as you could see, we don't mind doing it for older
version when we can, but that is not always possible we current
constraints of time and load. Even if you are willing to get paid
support, it is not always possible to get it from a day to the next one,
people travel or have other project booked some time ago.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com