[SR-Users] Presence and Presence_mwi

Marvin59 nicolas.dupuis at ovh.net
Wed Jun 29 14:55:29 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I am trying to configure kamailio-3.1.4 in order to send me MWI Notify when
there is change in messages.
I have already configure it, in order to use a FreeRadius to authenticate my
users but I have no idea to use Presence and Presence_mwi module.

I need this behavior :
 - The phone send me a subscribe, then if it authorize i send it the Notify
with the messages-waiting.
 - I must write myself the notify request because an external script will
tell me if there are messages waiting.

I have looked here
(http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/3.1.x/modules_k/presence.html#id2614273
and http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/3.1.x/modules_k/presence_mwi.html).

If someone has further informations ....

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,
 Marvin59