[SR-Users] kamailio + rtpproxy behind nat possible?

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Wed Jun 29 18:21:26 CEST 2011

I experimented with it a while ago in my lab and the setup is no longer active.
There's no out of the box solution for this, as you need to craft
proper Route, Record-Route and Via headers based on the direction of
the call.  You need to understand how loose routing works in order to
set correct headers in outgoing requests.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas