[SR-Users] MWI handling

Spinov Evgeniy spinov_evgeniy at intalisan.com
Wed Jun 29 14:42:22 CEST 2011

Hello.

Trying to understand how to work with the presence_mwi module. It seems
to me, that it's just for my purpose - inform subscribed peers about
waiting messages. But it do not export any functions, noting.

The scheme is simple: Peer->Kamailio->Asterisk.

Asterisk can accept voicemail and when the message is saved I want to
receive NOTIFY for subscribed peer. As I understand, peer should
register on Kamailio, kamailio should accept this subscription and send
subscription to asterisk. After this, need to proxy all NOTIFY to the
peer.

Anyway, cannot find any way to do that. How it's usually done, please,
advice.

Thanks in advance.