[SR-Users] async processing in a module

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Mon Jun 27 11:44:00 CEST 2011

2011/6/27 Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>:
> just to close this thread. A new module named async has been introduced in
> GIT master, showing how to use the tm functions for asynchronous sip request
> processing.

Hi Daniel, good addition. Let me a question, the module description says:

--------------------
Note that after invoking the an asyncronous operation, the processing
will continue later, in another application process. Therefore, do not
rely on variables stored in private memory, used shared memory if you
want to get values after the processing is resumend (e.g., $shv(...)
of htable $sht(...)).

I assume that using AVP's is also valid (as AVP's are stored within
the transaction), perhaps the doc could also mention them?

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>