[SR-Users] Dispatcher module for INVITE

Giuseppe Carella cargius at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 08:35:59 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I'm using kamailio dispatcher module between
the OpenIMSCore and sailfin. Normally, without the dispatcher,
all works fine. From the IMS Bench I can see that there are
many successful call, but when I use the dispatcher module
I'm having a lot of retransmission in the first part of the INVITE
protocol. I'm using the default configuration file:

# ----------------- setting module-specific parameters ---------------
# -- dispatcher params --

modparam("dispatcher", "list_file", "../etc/dispatcher.list")
# modparam("dispatcher", "force_dst", 1)

route{
if ( !mf_process_maxfwd_header("10") )
{
 sl_send_reply("483","To Many Hops");
 drop();
};
 ds_select_dst("1", "0");
 forward();
# t_relay();
}

I tried also the t_relay() function instead of the forward
command, but the problem is the same.

Thanks in advance.

Bests,

Giuseppe