[SR-Users] Help find out where to modify request uri

Simone Felici s.felici at mclink.eu
Mon Jun 20 14:50:10 CEST 2011

Hi again,

I've found where I can collect all infromations i need  in the "INBOUND" route (called username and
alias). I've saved them into two variables that I've printed out to log to confirm. Into NAT_MANGLE
route I can match the uri that I should change, based on a username:

if (uri=~"^sip:MYUSERNAME@")  {
    xlog("L_ERR", "LXLOG MATCH!!!! - %$alias_number - %$user_number");
}

It works. But I've no idea how now change the uri to use the new alias instead the old one.
I.ex from original:

<sip:<MYUSERNAME>@<IP>:1032;uniq=7600673C6E68DF3228C4E238ABB24>

<sip:<NEWUSERNAME>@<IP>:1032;uniq=7600673C6E68DF3228C4E238ABB24>

When I'll able to edit it statically, I'll then try db_ops to change values based on some MySQL
entries. For now it would great if I could simple edit the uri on a static example.

It's not so clear how to use the t_relay or whatever I could use to rewrite my new destination based
on the above needs.

Any help?

Thank's a lot!

Simon