[SR-Users] Keeping transactions in standby till future events

Gustavo Garcia Bernardo ggb at tid.es
Mon Jun 20 00:15:34 CEST 2011

Is it possible to configure sip-router to keep a transaction for an incoming message (f.e. an INVITE) without sending a response and without forwarding it, and then reference and complete it in the future?

Using pseudocode this is the logic I would like to implement:

//When receiving an INVITE leave it pending
if (request is INVITE) {
    store transactionID  // This transactionID will be send somehow to the client
    return
}

//When receiving a PUBLISH referencing a pending transaction complete the forwarding
if (request is PUBLISH) {
    transactionId = header("X-TransactionId")
    destination = header("X-Destination")
    transactions [transactionID]. forward(destination)
}

Thank you very much,
G.

This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at.