[SR-Users] 100rel without direct reachability

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 00:17:40 CEST 2011

On 6/19/11 12:03 AM, Alex Balashov wrote:
> My understanding is that the deficiency in the standard here is that B is not required to copy RR headers into provisional responses, only final ones.
indeed, if 183 does not copy record-route headers is not much to do in A
side -- I expected that any 1xx reply apart of 100, and especially 183
to mirror record-route headers. I searched a bit and in several cases I
could spot, the 183 had the R-R headers.

So the fault would be now in B, but if there is no _MUST_ for 183 to
mirror R-R, then it is in IETF WG :-) ...

Maybe you can fix it via Kamailio configuration file:
- if there is no R-R header in 183 and you know it is going to be a
bridged call (via some flag set or a special onreply route), then insert
the headers manually with append_hf(R-R: <sip:ip1;lr>\r\nR-R:
<sip:ip2;lr>\r\n");

Then see if A is following the R-R.