[SR-Users] Help find out where to modify request uri

Edson - Lists 4lists at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 15:40:34 CEST 2011

Simone,

At a first glance, make Your magic on the route[INBOUD], just after
ALIAS lookup.

Didn't see further, but you should make the same some point before use
of some forward function (t_relay,p.ex.)

Edson.

P.S.: Your configuration file is a mess to read, since you are asking us
to read, understand and provide solutions to _your_ problems, could you,
at least, provide some indentation and clean all unused and commented
command lines??? It would help....