[SR-Users] mi_datagram usage example

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Thu Jun 16 19:02:01 CEST 2011

Perform a tcpdump of the traffic between nc and kamailio.
IIRC, the server replies but from a different port and therefor the
reply is discarded by nc (at least this was the issue with openser 1.x
and I assume that the same issue is present with sip-router).

See the old reports for openser here:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=2158069&group_id=139143
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086413&aid=2166279&group_id=232389

Regards,