[SR-Users] Use of mtree module having multiple trees in the same table

jose luis millan doctore96 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 16:20:30 CEST 2011

Hi,

In order to have multiple trees in a single table,  function
'mt_match' has to be called with the desired 'tname'  value as the
first argument.

So, the first parameter in the 'mt_match' function refers to a value
of 'tname' in case this parameter is used, or to an explicitly created
mtree (defined via the mtree parámeter).

Thanks