[SR-Users] Multiple INVITEs and discarded call_control

Mino Haluz mino.haluz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 16:29:29 CEST 2011

It does not work, t_newtran always returns success, so it will never
absorb the retransmission.
So what I did was:

           if ($sht(a=>$ci::retrans) == 0) {
               $sht(a=>$ci::retrans) = 1;
           } else {
               exit();
           }

          xlog("L_INFO","XLOG: xxx");
          call_control();

I prepared sipp scenario which generates 3 INVITEs separated by 200ms.
It will gives me this:

Jun 13 16:07:04 no-testing /sbin/kamailio[5274]: INFO: <script>: XLOG: xxx
Jun 13 16:07:04 no-testing /sbin/kamailio[5273]: WARNING: call_control
[call_control.c:1156]: dialog to trace controlled call was not
created. discarding callcontrol.
Jun 13 16:07:04 no-testing /sbin/kamailio[5275]: WARNING: call_control
[call_control.c:1156]: dialog to trace controlled call was not
created. discarding callcontrol.

So, the first INVITE was processed by call_control, another 2 were
not. But WHAT executed those two call_control is some kind of miracle
for me ... Callcontrol module is somehow executed at the beginning of
the config file where the values are set or why?

This is what I always set at the beginning:

modparam("dialog", "dlg_flag", 4)
modparam("call_control", "diverter_avp_id", 256)                #used
to set billing party. default is From uri
modparam("call_control", "canonical_uri_avp", "$avp(s:can_uri)")