[SR-Users] NAPTR priorities doesn't seem to work properly

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Fri Jun 10 20:23:17 CEST 2011

2011/6/10 Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>:
> Maybe kamailio is taking the "order" field of the NAPTR incorrectly
> and gives priority with higher values? I will check it ASAP.

Ok, I've created domain whose NAPTR  record just includes a single
SIP+D2T entry (just SIP over TCP).

My Kamailio (which uses UDP and TCP) indeed performs the NAPTR
queries, but it seems it doesn't like the response and ignores it.
Then it performs an usual _sip._udp SRP query.

My DNS domains and NAPTR/SRV/A records work OK with any other SIP
client implementing RFC 3263.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>