[SR-Users] Kamailio dispatcher

Evgeniy Spinov spinov_evgeniy at intalisan.com
Fri Jun 10 18:43:22 CEST 2011

Hello.

I had a Kamailio version of 3.0.3 and during this time configured a
failover with simple routine. In short like this:

if (ds_next_domain()) {
	xlog(.....);
	if (!t_relay()) {
		xlog(.....);
		return;
	}
	return;
} else {
	t_reply("503");
}

Then I've updated to 3.1.3 and was happy enough until I've discovered
that my failover is not working anymore.

What is observed:
- It changes $rd variable, but not changing $du variable, is it ok?
- Not any of the nodes receive packet on t_relay after ds_next_domain().
- In route decision section, where t_on_reply() and t_on_failure() are
located I have the same t_relay() and it works fine, cause there is no
any ds_next_domains().

Is it a bug or I'm doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance.