[SR-Users] Best way to handle OPTIONS message with Max-Forwards of 0

Sean O'Donnell skodonnell at ureach.com
Thu Jun 9 04:59:46 CEST 2011

Looks more comprehensive than mine.  Thanks!

Sean O'Donnell

Anyway - not standard conform but efficient (put somewhere in the beginning)

force_rport();
if (is_method("OPTIONS")) {
    sl_send_reply("200","OK");
    exit;
}
# sipura/linksys keepalive
if (is_method("NOTIFY")) {
    if ( search("^Event: keep-alive") ) {
            sl_send_reply("200","Keep Alive");
            exit;
    }
}
# ignore requests generated by sipvicious
if ($ua == "friendly-scanner") {
        exit;
}

regards