[SR-Users] 302 rewrite ruri based on contact

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Wed Jun 8 15:15:11 CEST 2011

$var are script variables (read more here):
http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/pseudovariables:1.4.x#script_variables
Best thing to do is to initialize the variable every time before using it.
The variable is not transaction or call persistent (it's scope is in
context of the message being processed).

$avp may be transaction persistent (enable it in tm):
http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/pseudovariables:1.4.x#avps
http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/1.4.x/tm.html#id2530425

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas