[SR-Users] Using =~ to get the group identifier with longest match

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Mon Jun 6 17:26:59 CEST 2011

2011/6/6 Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>:
>> Thanks Daniel, please let me one question more: does the mtree module
>> allow setting two different tables (with maybe also different columns
>> names)? The function mt_match(mtree, pv, mode) seems to allow, as
>> first argument, the "model/table" to use, but I see no way of defining
>> different models, is it?
>
> Ok, it seems that using "mtree" parameter does the job (but columns
> must have same name in all the tables):
>
>  modparam("mtree", "mtree", "name=mytable;dbtable=routes;type=0;")

Sorry for so many questions but, what is "tname_column"?:

  3.4. tname_column (string)
  Name of 'tname' column.

The table scheme clearly shows id, tprefix and tvalue columns,
tprefix_column and tvalue_column parameters can be used, as usual, to
rename such columns but, what is "tname_column"?

Thanks.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>