[SR-Users] Using =~ to get the group identifier with longest match

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Mon Jun 6 13:34:40 CEST 2011

2011/6/6 Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>:
> 2011/6/6 Henning Westerholt <henning.westerholt at 1und1.de>:
>> We use the userblacklist module for this, it works with the same
>> longest prefix match logic as cr.
>
> Ops, I missed that module :)
> I'll take a look to it. Thanks.

It's not valid for my custom case as I need a function returning an id
of the matched groups. This is, I have various geo-zone groups:

  1: Europe (prefixes of Europe)
  2: North America (prefixes of North America)

Each client has a boolean field to set permission for calls to each geo-zones.

So I think it's better for me to use dialplan module and return the
geo-zone id in the "attrs" AVP.

Thanks.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo