[SR-Users] Using =~ to get the group identifier with longest match

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Mon Jun 6 11:00:28 CEST 2011

2011/6/6 Juha Heinanen <jh at tutpro.com>:
> perhaps you could use dialplan module.  it there is overlapping regular
> expressions, one is selected based on its priority.

Thanks. I don't need different priorities, I just need that, in case
of multiple matching (i.e. ^1 ,  ^10) the longest matching wins. Does
the dialplan module allow it? By reading the doc it seems that it's
not possible, so I should need to assign lower priority to those
shorter country prefixes. It could be a solution however.

Thanks to both.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>