[SR-Users] Problem using dispatcher.

Gary Chen gchen00 at insightbb.com
Thu Jun 2 23:07:09 CEST 2011

That works. Thanks.

From: Daniel-Constantin Mierla [mailto:miconda at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2011 4:28 PM
To: SIP Router - Kamailio (OpenSER) and SIP Express Router (SER) - Users Mailing List
Cc: Gary Chen
Subject: Re: [SR-Users] Problem using dispatcher.

On 6/2/11 9:41 PM, Gary Chen wrote:

Thanks for the quick reply.

How can I fix this?

When you set t_on_failure for an INVITE, the respective failure route will be executed for any reply >=0. What you have to do is to not re-route to a new destination from failure route, simply exit for those reply codes, like:

if(t_check_status("401|407")) exit;

You don't handle as well the canceled transactions, when re-routing makes no sense -- you should do it (see default config file for example.

We are using Kamailio as single point of entry for all our phones. Our phones all registered with Freeswitch. Kamailio only route the SIP traffic. Is there any way I can make Kamailio not treat 407 as failure?

I also have the same problem with REGISTER messages when Freeswitch reply with '401 Unauthorized'. I end up using Forward() instead of t_relay() to make the phone1 register with Freeswitch.

Any suggestion?