[SR-Users] RTP traffic

Lucas Alvarez lucasaa at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 01:08:00 CEST 2011

Alex, thank you for the answer, I have installed rtpproxy and is running:

rtpproxy -l 66.152.18.221 -s udp:localhost:7722

this is my NAT kamailio.cfg:

#!ifdef WITH_NAT
# ----- rtpproxy params -----
modparam("rtpproxy", "rtpproxy_sock", "udp:127.0.0.1:7722")

# ----- nathelper params -----
modparam("nathelper", "natping_interval", 30)
modparam("nathelper", "ping_nated_only", 1)
modparam("nathelper", "sipping_bflag", FLB_NATSIPPING)
modparam("nathelper", "sipping_from", "sip:pinger at kamailio.org")

# params needed for NAT traversal in other modules
modparam("nathelper|registrar", "received_avp", "$avp(RECEIVED)")
modparam("usrloc", "nat_bflag", FLB_NATB)
#!endif

And in the route(NAT) I have changed the nat test:

*           if (!nat_uac_test("32"))*

This is because I want to do NAT only with those clients which source
signalling is not RFC1918 compliant.
Since I'm using a transparent proxy on the public ip. The problem I'm still
having is that the RTP traffic are routing to the private ip address of the
sip phone. I have been with this since a couple of days and I would
appreciate a little help.
Thanks ons advance,

Lucas