[SR-Users] IMC module unresolved issues

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 12:41:01 CEST 2011

Hello,

the module is writing to database only at shutdown, otherwise it keeps
everything in cache -- just in case you expected to see some records in
database at runtime. However, I think there was an issue that even at
shutdown the module didn't write back to database. Please fetch the
latest git branch 3.1 and try again for this purpose.

Thanks,
Daniel