[SR-Users] problem with siptrace outgoing SIP message logging

Timo Klecker klecker at decoit.de
Fri Jul 29 10:34:27 CEST 2011

Hello Peter,

when you use the default kamailio cfg there will be one BYE missing.

[..]

# Handle requests within SIP dialogs

route[WITHINDLG] {

                if (has_totag()) {

                               # sequential request withing a dialog should

                               # take the path determined by record-routing

                               if (loose_route()) {

                                               if (is_method("BYE")) {

setflag(FLT_ACC); # do accounting ...

setflag(FLT_ACCFAILED); # ... even if the transaction fails

                                                               sip_trace();

                                               }

                                               route(RELAY);

[..]