[SR-Users] problem with siptrace outgoing SIP message logging

Peter Kaszas pkaszas at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 22:28:18 CEST 2011

Dear List members,

Im quite new to kamailio, and i got a problem with the siptrace module. I
read that siptrace module can capture and log all incoming and outgoing sip
messages.

So i put to the config file the following lines:

loadmodule "siptrace.so"
.
.
.
#-------- siptrace paramas -----
modparam("siptrace", "db_url", DBURL)
modparam("siptrace", "table", "sip_trace")
modparam("siptrace", "trace_flag", 18)
modparam("siptrace", "trace_on", 1)
modparam("siptrace", "trace_sl_acks", 1)

.
.
. route {
sip_trace();

}

Now I can capture all incoming SIP messages, but I none of the outgoing.

Where can I put the sip_trace(); command to capture also the outgoing
messages?

Thank you,

Peter