[SR-Users] Kamailio - ISC interface

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Wed Jul 27 10:05:03 CEST 2011

Hi,

you may create a simple AS based on Kamailio without any extensions.
I actually use a Kamailio as a Presence AS and another Kamailio as a
(very limited) MMTel-AS in my IMS setup (although i will probably
replace the MMTel-AS based on Kamailio with a solution based on SEMS
in the near future).
It depends on your requirements: As per IMS-specs, the AS should store
it's data (e.g. Call-Forwarding) in via the Sh-Interface in the HSS.
Kamailio (per se) has no options (yet) to do so.
The ISC Interface is nothing else than SIP anyway.

Carsten

2011/7/26 Rocío Ruz <rociorsr at gmail.com>:
> Hello,
>
> I was wondering if it would be possible to plug an Application Server on
> Kamilio solution using the ISC interface (other than the AS module provided
> with Kamailio solution).
> Would it be mandatory to use IMS extensions to do so?
>
> Thank you.
>
> RR

Carsten Bock
http://www.ng-voice.com