[SR-Users] Avoiding to send 603 DECLINED to un-trusted IPs - Is that possible with Kamilio?

Mon Jul 25 20:56:06 CEST 2011

Am 25.07.2011 18:44, schrieb Andrade Ricardo (CI/AFU1):
> Hello Bruce,
>
> Strangely, I've never gotten an Anonymous INVITE rejected by Asterisk
> with 603, but that was the version 1.4.
> Let me try to help with your request for a solution with Kamailio.
>
> These few lines could be added to your main route, after the place where
> your handle the registration. It will block any request from
> unregistered users:
> Route {
>                 if (!registered("location")) {
>                 {
>                         exit;
>                 }
> }

This helps if you want to check if the called target is registered. If
you want to know if the source of the INVITE is a registered client then
there is no existing function to do that, but you could that easily do
with sqlops module and a manual SQL query, e.g. some pseudo code:

$var(pattern) = "%" + $si + "%";
if (SELECT COUNT(*) FROM location WHERE received LIKE $var(pattern))
  # sender is registered, allow
else
  # sender is not registered, ignore
  exit