[SR-Users] Kamailio 1.5: replying a 200 (OPTIONS) with SDP

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Sun Jul 24 21:27:24 CEST 2011

2011/7/24 Andreas Heise <aheise at gmx.de>:
> which kind of Alcatel PBX it is? I use OPTIONS with and without SDP in 200
> without
> problems since several years with Alcatel OmniPCX Enterprise systems.

It's strange as we also work with other Alcatel OXE and OXO with no
problems. In this exact case, the PBX performs SIP registration and
later sends periodic OPTIONS with "Accept: application/sdp". Since the
200 is replied by my proxy Kamailio, it has no SDP (of course) and the
Alcatel PBX ignores the reply and sends retransmissionts until it
decides that "the proxy is down".

If you need I could try to get the exact PBX model (and firmware).

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>