[SR-Users] xcap server - http load–balancer: xcap authentication problem

laura testi lau.testi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 10:08:09 CEST 2011

Hi Marius,
thank you for your answer. It would e nice if you can provide a pure
DB mode that disable completely subscription hashtable and presentity
hashtable in cache but only working with DB. Otherwise it can be still
problematic with our test case. Because when the one presence server
receives a PUBLISH from one presentity, it will looks-up the local
subscription hastable then DB for the active watchers's contact to
send notify and update the CSEQ in the subscription hastable/DB.  But
if there is any subscription of this presentity is in the remote
subscription hashtable (another presence server) , the CSEQ of this
subscription in hashtable will not be updated.

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Laura

>Hello Laura,

>Thank you for your email and providing the full test-case.
>You are right, there is a certain issue (that is also mentioned in another thread  - "DB_ONLY mode in presence module").
>The thing is, that there are two caches

 >- a subscription hashtable, maintaining information about active subscripions
 >- a presentity hashtable, maintaining information about presence
entities (presentities, entities that send PUBLISH requests)