[SR-Users] Project conference in Berlin, Sep 02, 2011

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 11:05:41 CEST 2011

Hello,

the details for organizing the 10 years SER conference in Berlin were
settled. After the initial announcement the interest was quite high, by
now we have a good number of attendees and speakers. We are still open
for new speakers, with the target of showing use cases of Kamailio or SER.

The event will be hosted by FhG Fokus institute, where SER project was
started. It will be a day full of presentations, followed by an evening
social networking event. We hope to be able to provide the evening event
for free to everyone attending, for that reason we look for sponsorships
- if you are interested to sponsor, contact us and we will provide more
details about available options.

Registration is now open for attendees. Note that the number of seats is
limited, don't wait for the last minute to register. More details,
including the registration form can be accessed on the event's web page:

   * http://sip-router.org/10-years-ser/

Looking forward to meeting you in Berlin, enjoy a great summer till then,

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 10-13, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat