[SR-Users] xcap server - http load–balancer: xcap authentication problem

Bucur Marius bucur_marius_ovidiu at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 17:10:14 CEST 2011

Hello,

In the DB_ONLY mode, every SUBSCRIBE request will trigger a database operation immediately (either insert or update).
Also, the SUBSCRIPTION will always be matched from the database.
It behaves exactly as the name implies (write-through).

If it doesn't then that is a bug. Can you please tell me more about the scenario you are using?
Is there any usecase in which you can see the subscription in memory but not in the active_watchers table?

Regards,
Marius