[SR-Users] dbaliases for ring groups, possible?

Henrik Aagaard Sørensen henrikaagaardsorensen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 09:41:16 CEST 2011

I've read somewhere about using dbaliases for ring groups. So I can call one
number and several different numbers will then be called. The first to pick
up the call gets it.

I've tried to an alias in my dbaliases table in MySQL, but I can only make
it possible to call different numbers for the same user. In a way the other
way around then what I thought.

Is it somehow possible to call one number and then having Kamailio call
several different numbers /users?

As I'm very newbee to Kamailio it would be nice with a more detailed answer,
then perhaps just "Yes, use the module ...".