[SR-Users] acc table versions

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 10:30:13 CEST 2011

Hello,

On 7/8/11 9:46 AM, Klaus Darilion wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Just as a note: I find it a bit strange that acc (4) and missed_calls
> (3) have different version numbers although they are identical. Anyway,
> it seems that acc module does not make version checks at all.
indeed in some cases the version table is not checked. For
acc/missed_calls makes practically no sense since it requires
personalization (via db_extra parameter) to get something useful.

Not sure if the version can be removed for these tables, since the sql
scripts are generated from xml files, but maybe we should set the value
to 0 to indicate that is not used.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 10-13, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat