[SR-Users] force_rtp_proxy/rtpproxy_offer/answer not replacing ip addr.

MingHon gminghon at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 17:16:23 CEST 2011

Hi Carsten,

I tried RTPProxy using external address. It work out from the box without
any problem.
UA successfully registered and RTP-Traffic relay work.

Yup but now im trying to put the Box behind the nat.

i refer to this thread
http://lists.sip-router.org/pipermail/sr-users/2011-June/069223.html

im able to put rtpproxy behind nat but need to modify the SDP body put in
the proper ip address.

so im trying to use force_rtp_proxy("co","external-address"); to modify the
(c=) and (o=) in SDP body.

but in the SDP body i didnt see any changes of the ip address i tried adding
several flags f,r,w but no luck.

if i double my line  "force_rtp_proxy("co","external-address");"
in my SDP body i will get double private ip (c=192.168.1.3192.168.1.3) and
(o=192.168.1.3192.168.1.3)

thanks in advance,

--
Regards,