[SR-Users] Kamailio 3.1.4 Compilation Error ('TMCB_DONT_ACK' undeclared)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 17:04:28 CEST 2011

Hello,

actually you missed to set the flavour to kamailio, i.e.,

make FLAVOUR=kamailio ...

This TM callback is defined by default only in kamailio flavours.
According to your 'make' output, you compiled ser.

seas compiles fine for me with kamailio. Perhaps seas should not be
compiled by default in flavour ser.

On 7/5/11 4:52 PM, Asgaroth wrote:
> Thanks Henning, I will try that.
>
> On 05/07/2011 15:29, Henning Westerholt wrote:
>> On Tuesday 05 July 2011, Bruce McAlister wrote:
>>> Would someone be able to point me in the right direction here, I am
>>> trying to compile Kamailio 3.1.4 from git checkout and I am ending up
>>> with the following error:
>>> [..]
>>> seas_action.c: In function 'ac_uac_req':
>>> seas_action.c:1097: error: 'TMCB_DONT_ACK' undeclared (first use in this
>>> function)