[SR-Users] LCR next_gw() - certain GW, source from other IP address

Stagg Shelton stagg at vocalcloud.com
Sat Jan 29 15:27:41 CET 2011

Do the provider gateways have the same IP address for the different rate
plans?  If the gateways are different then the following may be relevant.

           if (next_gw()) {
                 # prepare for lcr failover
                 t_on_failure("2");
                 if($rd=="aaa.aaa.aaa.aaa")
                 {
                   xlog ("L_INFO", "This is a request for Some Rate Plan");
                   force_send_socket(udp:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:5060);
                 }
                 else
                 {
                   xlog ("L_INFO", "This is a request for another rate
plan");
                   force_send_socket(udp:yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy:5060);
                 };
                 route(2);
           } else {
             xlog("No gateways found!");