[SR-Users] Kamailio Devel Training, Barcelona - update

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 20:32:35 CET 2011

Hello,

a quick update about the next training in Barcelona, Feb 10-11, 2011,
focusing on Kamailio development. We got a bigger room (for second time
:-) ), so we increased the capacity to 28 seats. We are already 23
people in the class and several more joining the dinner Thursday
evening, so there is going to be a great time. If you plan to come,
register asap, there is no time to get a bigger room, so once we are
full booked this time, we close the participants list.

You can see more details at:
http://www.kamailio.org/w/2011/01/kamailio-development-training-barcelona-feb-10-11-2011/

Also, do not forget Fosdem next weekend, it is a bunch of us going
there, two talks about Kamailio, come and say hi:
http://www.kamailio.org/w/2011/01/social-networking-event-brussels-belgium/

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com