[SR-Users] kamailio and sip-router at FOSDEM 2011 - social event

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Jan 26 18:10:43 CET 2011

On Wednesday 19 January 2011, Henning Westerholt wrote:
> in about two and a half week the annual open source developer conference
> FOSDEM (http://fosdem.org/2011/) takes place in Brussels. As in the last
> two years we would like to meet here for a social event, probably a dinner
> on Saturday evening, 6th February.
> [...]

Hello,

i already got a bunch of confirmations, but we still have some places left. So
far are coming:

* Daniel-Constantin Mierla
* Marius Zbihlei
* Henning Westerholt
* Timo Reimann
* Stefan Sayer
* Raphael Coeffic
* Emil Kroymann
* Olivier Taylor

So if you want to participate, please speak up now! By the way, the schedule
for the Open Source Telephony developer room is now final:

http://fosdem.org/2011/schedule/track/open_source_telephony_devroom

Best regards,

Henning