[SR-Users] SIP Recorder

marius zbihlei marius.zbihlei at 1and1.ro
Wed Jan 26 15:02:33 CET 2011

On 01/26/2011 03:51 PM, Danny Dias wrote:
> Media NEVER goes through a Proxy core...the question is, how should i
> record conversations when the calls are all passing through a sip
> proxy? some lights will be enough for me :)

Hello,

Use Record-Route headers to force in-dialog requests to have the same
path as the original (also you might want to the a look to Path header
for REGISTER requests). This will solve the signaling part For Media, I
think rtpproxy module will achieve what you want (ignore NAT - basically
all you need is to re-write some media attributes in the sdp). The
rtpproxy daemon will also be needed.

Cheers,

Marius