[SR-Users] fix_nated_sdp()

Carsten Bock lists at bock.info
Tue Jan 25 18:55:39 CET 2011

Hi Bernhard,

have you checked the SDP which is going to and from the
Freeswitch-Server? Is it modified?

If yes: You may want to check your NAT-Firewall. A working (but not
nice) solution might be to relay the RTP through an proxy in this
case...
If No: Verify the result of "nat_uac_test": Why is it returning "false"?

Carsten

2011/1/25 Bernhard Suttner <bernhard.suttner at winet.ch>:
> Hi,
>
> someone has an idea?