[SR-Users] RLS question

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 15:45:09 CET 2011

Hello,

have you uploaded the rls-services document via the xcap_server module?
The document is retrieved from the xcap table and query is done on
username and domain columns, not parsing the xml doc to match node
attributes.

Here is a tutorial with some hints how to upload documents to
xcap_server module with command line tools:
http://kb.asipto.com/kamailio:presence:k31-made-simple#additional_tools

Uploading in this way you are sure that the presence modules will be
able to retrieve the xcap documents properly.

On 1/24/11 3:19 AM, "Andrés S. García Ruiz" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to create a RLS "rls-services" document with a
> contacts-list inside it. Kamailio states that "No xcap document found
> for uri:x".
>
> When creating a subscribe I must set the uri to the service uri. What
> I want to know is the sql query Kamailio does in order to get the
> contacts list for that uri.
>
> For example: XCAP document:
>
>               "<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"UTF-8\"?>" +
>                 "<rls-services
> xmlns=\"urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:rls-services\"" +
>                 " xmlns:rl=\"urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:resource-lists\">" +
>                 "<service
> uri=\"sip:restricted_areas_presentities at open-ims.test\">" +
>                 "<list name=\"friends\">" +
>                 "<rl:entry uri=\"sip:testuser01 at open-ims.test\"/>" +