[SR-Users] accounting serial forked transactions with 302 from LCR

thrillerbee thrillerbee at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 22:00:49 CET 2011

I'm converting my OpenSIPS routers to Kamailio & have run into a small
complication. The proxy pushes all INVITEs to a least-cost router. This LCR
responds with a list of routes as contact instances in a 302 Redirect. Calls
are routing a serially forking normally. Connected & failed calls account
normally.

However, if the caller cancels the call, the acc module includes the 302 in
the transaction record as the final response as opposed to the actual final
response - the 487 Request Canceled.

Is there something I could be missing that would cause this?

Thanks,
Ryan